- Arrival from 12.00h.
Arrival on Saturday outside the high season: from 13.00h. (Only for the log cabins.)
Departure before 10.00h.
- In high season, July, campsites are rented for at least 20 people per overnight stay, even when the actual number of people is lower than 20.
The only exception to this is the Trekkersveld (specially for Hikers).
- In the high season, the month of July, cancellations must be made at least 2 months in advance, otherwise we will charge the full deposit amount.
- For rental of the log cabins, if less than 4 overnight stays are booked, this can only be done as follows:
- Monday to Wednesday
- Wednesday to Friday
- This with a fixed arrival time (1:00 PM) and fixed departure time (10:00 AM).
Deviations from this are only possible in consultation with the site manager/caretaker.
- Upon arrival, always notify the site manager/caretaker first. There you can recieve the key for the log cabins. For the campsites: please leave a note with the group name in the mailbox when the site manager/caretaker is not present.
- Both cabins and campsites are only accessible via the Avilaweg. Use no other way.
- Cars park in the designated areas.
- It should ensure that the approach to both cabins, in connection with any emergency, always remain freely accessible.
- Save the nature! Keep trees, shrubs and plants alive. Use only the paths and roads, others still want to enjoy this beauty.
- Open fires (campfires, fire table, etc.) are allowed only with permission of the sitemanager/caretaker of the camp sites.
- Make sure to have a good contact with the locals. They are scouting sympathetic, and let it remain so. Mook should remain a place where scouting is welcome.
- Remember that both cabins are not far located from the village. Take therefore no music or other sounds played at, which can be annoying for the environment. Especially at night is the remote very noisy. After 23.00 it should be quiet.
- Make sure that all lights are off, the fire in the fireplace is out and the thermostat is at 10°C when you leave the log cabins. Especially close the shutters.
- Leave the log cabins and campsites cleaner than you found them on arrival. There should be absolutely no garbage anymore. Waste must be deposited in sealed bags at the designated location.
- The site manager/caretaker should always be granted access.
- Animals are not allowed.
- Campsite use:
- Limt the digging
- Cooking in principle on gas only
- Hygiene in the toilets requires everyone's biggest concern
- Respect other campers
- Notify the site manager/caretaker immediately in case of vandalism and/or damage to inventory, buildings, or camp sites. The damage will be charged to the tenants.
- No tents are allowed around the log cabins without the permission of the site manager/caretaker. Extra costs will be charged.
- In case of inappropriate behavior or violation of the rules, the board of Don Bosco has the right to immediately remove offenders from the site. In addition, access to the log cabins can be denied without any refunds.
- Every group should take care of there own (mobile) phone.
- Sign out before you leave.
- In all cases where this regulation does not provide, the site manager/caretaker is leading.
- In case of departing on a Friday, you should leave the log cabin befor 17.00 h.
- Upon arrival on a Saturday, you can enter the log cabin after 13.00 h.